Camp #2135

Dawsonville, GA


Becoming a Member


How Can You Join?

Proof of kinship to a Confederate soldier can take many forms. The easiest method is to contact the archives of the state from which the soldier fought and obtain a copy of the veteran's military service record. All Southern state's archives have microfilm records of the soldiers who fought from that state, and a copy of the information can be obtained for a nominal fee.

For a printible version of an application.Courtesy of the Georgia division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. Click http://www.georgiascv.com/downloads/SCVApplication.pdf


Print Page Refer Page Stay Informed Administration